Friday, March 12, 2010

@sherylinistic

I LOVE SHOPPING WITH MUM! :D

Bought plenty of stuffs today while shopping for few hours only @ vivo with mum before going for lesson! Can't believe I bought 3 bags today at one go without mum stopping! :) So glad mum allowed me to stock up on shoes even though our cabinet is filled with shoes!

Tomorrow meeting some ex naps @ sentosa! I can't wait already! I'm starting to feel the adrenaline rush cause some of them, the last I saw them was 4 YEARS AGO!? HAHAHA! Except for updating myself with how they look like on facebook. Tomorrow's definately gonna be a blast, spam cameras like no tomorrow please! Sam promised to take as many photos as possible tomorrow, NO RUNNING AWAY FROM CAMMIES!

Matthew on FB:
HAHA i mean i just looked through the guest list then i saw yixuan
then you and her like best friend one
So tmrw you + her + your camera = Fun day

OMG, MATTHEW KNOWS YX & I WELL! (Y)

I can't wait for tomorrow to come already! 11am @ VIVO CITY SHARP PLEASE, TO THOSE GOING! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS! :P

1. Camera (fully charged!)
2. Phone
3. Wallet
4. Sunglasses
5. Extra clothes
6. SUNTAN LOTION
7. Book

YX made me use twitter! Gosh, can't believe it leh! I didn't intend to use twitter at all! Its like she can..TOTALLY PSYCHO YOUR MIND! Anyway, its @sherylinistic cos @sherylchia is gone :(

SEE YOU PEEPS TOMORROW! :D LOVE YOU GUYS PLENTY!